Cyclinderical cells and Pouch cell fabrication
Scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM)
Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD)
Figure above: (a) In-house CVD for TMDs growth (b) Schematic representation of the experimental setup for CVD growth. (c) Process flow of typical MoS2 growth.
Other Laboratory Equipment
- Li-Air battery testing facility
- UNILab -MB-200B Modular Glove Box Workstation
- 40-Channel Battery testing unit (Arbin Instruments)
- CVD Facility for the growth of graphene, carbon nanotubes, metal oxide nanostructures
- Electrodeposition facility for growing metal/metal oxide/polymer nanowires/nanotubes.
- Annealing furnace, Vacuum and Dry Ovens
- High pressure reactors for nanomaterials synthesis
- Coin cell assembly apparatus (Hohsen Corp.)
- In house fabricated sensor work station